Friday, February 1

The Guest Book

Kind words for the green skip:

Dear Michelle,

You've been a huge inspiration, and you've made your friends very proud.

Thank you very much from all of us.

[Anonymous]

Michelle

Condolences and sympathy, and congratulations too. What a performance!

Best wishes to you and your family.

Patrick Hiver

Michelle

So sorry to hear about the loss of your father. I am sure he is very proud of his little girl both on and off the ice. You truly are a champion. May you always enjoy the great memories you shared with your dad.

Take care Rock On ft Fred

Michelle,

You've been inspiring to watch this week. My seven-year-old daughter started curling this year - if she's ever in the same situation, I hope she can find the strength you have.

Marc Bernard

Michelle,

Condolences on the loss of your father. He clearly taught you very well -- and not just about curling.

I'd be happy enough if one of my kids grew up to be a great player, or an outstanding person, let alone both! He had so much to be proud of, and I'm sure you will miss him very much.

You have been a beacon of hope and strength during this past week, and you are in my thoughts and prayers -- not only now but always.

Pete in Toronto
To add your comment to this page, send it via email to englotrocks@gmail.com.